Friday, August 31, 2007
Today, i had the first ever teachers' day celebrations in VJC. I have to admit it is so much better than VS's celebrations. At least you get entertained by the teachers as well! haha. not to mention teachers dressed as getai singers as shown below!! (oh yes it's gross, but it's super hilarious")


teachers' day this year was quite different for me though. strangely i did not give my teachers anything or make anything for them like i always did for my teachers. Like the cups below were made for my VS teachers last year! haha. surprisingly, many other people did so too. We're just not close to our teachers here in JC. We feel distanced.
After that, i went back to VS to meet my good old teachers and ex-classmates. I have to say all of us haven't really changed a lot. As usual, we suaned each other and stuffs like that. I think de cruz kenaed the most because the whole world knows about him and *ahem*. Hahaha. Dont worry twin jon, i think you already gotten used to the suanings. I met my dearest friends who went to RJC back there at VS. I really like the warm feeling i got!
After hanging around VS, i went for lunch with my dearest ex-classmates and we chanced upon a teacher's car as shown below. Our juniors certainly have a very eccentric way of expressing their thanks and gratitude to their teachers. Poor teacher who owns that car. haha!
After which, i joined jacob and shengwei and we watched evan almighty. It's a lousy show so don't bother watching it. It was a really good time of catching up, as we had not seen each other for some time ever since we parted ways. I'm glad they're doing relatively well at RJC compared to us in VJC. And soon, my day out was over.
And i'm resigned to the fact i have to study for my promos, lest i bear the full consequences of not putting in enough effort.
Posted at 9:41 PM