Thursday, January 04, 2007

Today didn't start well for me.

FIRST, i woke up only to find out my mom accidentally threw away my favourite pair of shoes - my orange asics shoes that I wore for two years. I was like "OMG". I was really mad. That's like my most favourite shoe and I still wanted to wear it and it's now GONE. Now I'm only left with one pair of sports shoes. Oh man, that's so arghh. But WHY? Why has it got to be that shoe?!?!!! It's so meaningful and sentimental to me, so many happy moments lived through with that shoe. Oh man. You must think I'm really crazy being so upset over a shoe. Even if you gave me a new pair today I wouldn't want it. Nevermind, I'll need time to get over it.

SECONDLY, i broke my favourite pair of glasses (my current pair). The thingy to support the glasses broke off. Argh! That just had to happen in the morning. In the end I had a really hard time throughout all the games and stuffs like that for the whole day. But still, my nice pair of glasses leh. SO arghh.

It's two favourites down for jt.

Nevermind, at least orientation wasn't too bad today. This year hasn't really started in a very pleasant manner for me. Nevermind, life's like that.

Okay, maybe this year hasn't started out so bad yet. I realised floorball CCA just started this year! And yes, i signed up for the trials thingy. I also signed up for 2 other CCAs - piano ensemble and photographic society. I'll make my choice after "sampling" around. Most probably I'll join 2 CCAs since they don't consume much time. Like only 2hours per week each? Unless if I join piano ensemble and have to practise for a mini concert. But i doubt so. I see which one more fun.

Posted at 9:23 PM