Wednesday, January 03, 2007

First day at VJC - a freshman I was.

I could say that I was bored most of the time throughout orientation day1, I just do not feel compelled to go school anymore. It's like I've lost this joy of going to school. I guess it's really the environment. I mean, seeing girls in school after being in a boys school for 10years IS a big cultural shock. For the first time, I had to go to a toilet and change. -.-" It's really WEIRD. People say guys from 10years boys school go JC sure get attrated to the girls etc, thankfully it's not happening in such a manner for me.

Today wasn't a very pleasant day. I really really want to get over and done with this whole orientation thing and get on to serious work. Thankfully mass dance wasn't as bad as I expected after learning the "avoiding" techniques. But I think my whole avoiding thingy was quite obvious because my OG leader ended up messaging me this "You ah. Please start mixing with the girls and scream you lungs out ok. You don't think i don't know" Oh my. Nevermind lah, I also not very interested in making friends. LOL.

And one thing - VJC people are really super enthu. Ahh... That is so not me. They cheer non-stop at every single thing and like woah.. I admit I'm not the enthu type.. But nothing beats the original VS cheers, the school spirit and all at that time. Ahh.. I really don't want to cheer anymore, I dont wanna do lame dances, I wanna be a boring nerd. I'm sorry to the orientation people, but it's really not my cup of tea.

Okay, enough of my whining. I just have to get on with life. I know i won't be enjoying JC life a lot, but nevermind, I'll have to live with it. Perhaps I would take back my words. I don't know. I really hope I can find new friends whom I can really trust and all, especially after being seperated from my close friends. At least I have quite many friends here in VJC.

And oh yes, first day of school and I already realised there is another Jonathan Tan in school!!! Well, actually I know who he was since sec2 as he was from track and field and was known as the act cool guy from ngee ann. LOL. He appealed in through long dist running according to jonathan de'cruz. Every school I go sure got jonathan tans, confirm will have mix-ups as usual. Just kidding.

Oh yes, mrs chan is no longer the principal, ahhh. Wasted. Now got new principal who doesn't seem as fun.

Okay, that's all for now from mr jt the not enthu vjc freshman.

Posted at 9:37 PM