Monday, November 06, 2006
Today was quite a scary day. Not because of the exams though.
After emaths paper 1, my dad came and fetched me home. As I was about to eat my lunch, I went to read the papers as usual. I came across this article on the cover page, which freaked me out, especially the gruesome details and all. (06/11/2006 straits times, you will know which one). I put the papers aside and shut my eyes before eating my food.
Next moment I blacked out, literally.
When I came to, I heard murmurings, then my parents came into sight and were praying for me. I thought it was a dream. I found myself on the floor with food scattered over my shirt and the floor. The feeling was really horrible. I couldn't recall what had happened. The amazing thing was that despite me fainting and falling flat onto the floor from my chair, I wasn't injured neither did I stay unconscious for long. God was really protecting me. My head wasn't even bruised!
I'm really so thankful because I still had to go back school for my social studies paper. If I had not regained consciousness sooner or had sustained injuries, I don't think I would be able to sit for my paper. It took me quite a while to recover before I could start my revision with some head pains. Thankfully, I studied beforehand.
I still do not know why or how I fainted. At least I'm okay for now. The last time I fainted was in P6 when I cut my finger while cutting a papaya. I think I'm very weird, fainting under such conditions.
Thank God I still could do my social studies paper. It was quite difficult, comparable to VS's standard. I bet no one would have even thought I fainted when I came back to school. It really shows how merciful God is.
Oh yeah. Today it was really very hilarious during the examinations. I sat right at the back on the last row. First exam, somebody's phone in his bag rang THRICE, and it was a ringtone of a baby making stupid noises. LOL. (the bags are placed behind) Second exam, another person's phone rang EVEN LOUDER for two times. LOL. I think the teachers ransacked the bags to silent the phone.
Posted at 5:18 PM