Saturday, November 04, 2006
Actually, I didn't intend to blog until the O's were over. But today I really felt a need to, because it's a milestone to me.
God really moved mightly in today's youth service. As I responded to the altar call, I waited upon the Lord, together with everyone else. Suddenly, I just felt this peace all around me, I began to see the marvels of nature unfolding before me. I felt so relaxed. I've never felt more relaxed before in my whole life. I still couldn't understand what it meant at that time. Then I felt God speaking to me that this was the kind of peace He meant for us. Such peace that outshines the darkness and gloom of the cruelty of this world.
I was shocked. Not that I'm very stressed at this point of time (in fact I'm quite relaxed about the o's) but it's just shocking to experience such supernatural peace. Imagine having a major examination two days from now, and you've only done the minimal studying in the day and here you are standing with your mind completely blank towards all other things, not even a worry of the examinations, enjoying the beauty that the Lord has created all around us. I could just picture the beautiful waterfalls right now which I saw earlier.
I want more of this peace. I know this is only a tiny bit of what God intended for us. So to my friends out there whom are going through this period of o's, don't be stressed and really ask God for His peace to be with you. Really trust God for your future! (to my non-christian friends, I'm sure God will hear you if you truly ask Him to help you too! God's not just for the 'holy' people, but He is for everyone, including you! it's only whether you want to accept Him)
Anyway, all the best to all the 'O' level takers. Yup. Hope you get the grade you deserve. And yes, don't give up! Just 2 more weeks! :)
Posted at 8:27 PM