Monday, October 09, 2006
I just realised one thing. Most of my friends did well! (I mean the really well kind)
Shengwei topped express stream, Changyang (he sits in front of me) topped special stream, the J brothers did well! (Jacob got 6points, John got 7points and I got 8points =\).
I mean wow. I really do have such smart friends. It must really be a gift! I guessed their smartness spilled over too! And yes, dearest John is going to RJC am I right? I hope Jacob doesn't go as well, so that he can come VJC with me. HAHA. I hope you see this. Just kidding.
I seriously can't wait to start schooling at VJC next year!! I'm like SO SO excited. I really love gaining knowledge and learning new stuff, I guess that is why I can push myself to study. And I know that at VJC there would be ample opportunities to do so.
However, I seriously can't imagine what life would be not seeing only boys everyday (okay, this sounds wrong. LOL.) For the past ten years of my life it's BOYS BOYS BOYS I see everyday in school! (I really sound like a desperate girl now =\) Being in a boys' school is really convenient. It's like woah, can change anywhere here and there, can go to school without bothering whether your hair is tidy etc. Now entering into a mixed school, I would be stripped of all these privileges. ahhh.
Okay I think I should stop typing nonsense. I'm really restless and bored. Sorry!
FOUR more days of being a Victorian in VS. I really must treasure and make full use of these few days. I really love my school a lot. I never had such bond with any educational institutes before, in fact I disliked my primary school. That's why I never fancied the idea of entering SASS. I feel so proud being a Victorian. It's like branding Calvin Klein. So many 'last's I would go through.
FOUR more days of being in a boys' school. Four more days to the end of liberty! Just kidding.
Posted at 9:32 PM