Wednesday, October 11, 2006

2 more days! Come on guys, let's make FULL USE of our school.

Indeed, people have been making full use of the school stuff. Example, giant lens being plucked out from the OHP. HAHA. What more can there be? Bring home vs toilet's toilet paper? just kidding.

For now, I want to make full use of the lift. =X The lift is a severely underulitised facility in school as only teachers are allowed to use it. The thrill of taking a lift in school is like estacy (not that I tried it before). Yeah, you must be thinking we are people with no life. HAHA. Anyway, in jc won't have any more lifts to take.

The canteen's really in a very sorry state. Almost every form of edible food has been stripped off the 'shelves'. No fried food they say. 'Boycott' we say.

And I just realised, I've got a prize for academic excellence! It was a pleasant surprise. God really gave me more than I asked for. I've never received a prize on stage before! (not that I remember of in recent times) It would be during graduation this friday.

I'm thankful that I've already kickstart the studying mood. Focus focus focus! Only a month left! Sadly, there are still things I've to get over (it's not about studies this time), I really wished it will not happen. Please..

Posted at 11:11 PM