Thursday, September 28, 2006
Yes! I finally got my Life Application Study Bible!!! It's supposed to my birthday present from my parents. First time buying my own birthday present. LOL. Actually not. I still remember in sec1 I bought my own birthday present too! A hamster cage it was. -.-" Can't wait to start reading it!!
I didn't managed to get any teachers to tell us our results today, sadly. We'll be getting all our results back on monday. Exciting. (Okay, maybe not)
Miss Sharma said that our geog results were the most disappointing set of results she has ever came across. And I can't blame her for that (since last year's cohort had 100% distinctions for O's). The population question literally killed the geog cohort. We selected the wrong question to do. She's expecting C5s and C6s from us and very few passed that question. She kept stating that we were unprepared when we came into the exam, studying the bare minimum and also implyed that we were taking geog lightly and focusing on our combined humanities.
I felt that implication was rather unfair. Okay, I know I studied only the minimum chapters. But hey, I studied the most out of the time I had, I even started 3weeks before, and it was because of my sister's flight I didn't manage to study finish. And I think I put in excetional effort, based on the amount of time (at least 40hours). She even said to me in a not so happy tone "Jonathan..still say the paper easy and can do, when I marked your script it was horrible." (or somewhere along that line) Ahhh. Nevermind. At most go Mac's work for first three months. HAHA.
Anyway, let's all wait for monday and really enjoy our weekends before monday. Don't worry too much since it's already over. I know no matter how badly I do, I would still go to a place God already called me to. That's enough assurance for me. :)
Posted at 4:38 PM