Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Question spotting is so fun. I observed the trends from previous years' questions and came up with my list for prelims. I predicted that Qn1-Impact of WW1 Qn2-End of WW2+Peace Settlements Qn3-End of Communism (okay, this was tipped off).
AND THEY REALLY CAME OUT. ALL IN THE SAME ORDER.
But... too bad I studied the chapters very generally except for gorbachev due to the hint. I didn't do that either. History paper was kind of difficult. The questions set were very deceiving, looks simple but difficult. I totally misread one question. Luckily I realised halfway through and cancelled half a page's worth of answers. And I just have to say one thing - HAHA.
Mr Chan told me I made careless mistakes for my maths paper. It was like "123 write as 321" in his own words. Ahh. I was expecting double A1s from both maths. Nevermind! I'm still confident. I hope the 25marks buffer serves to save me.
And to those who haven't already know. There was a VERY BIG mistake in our amaths paper. ONE part of a question could not be solved, and they're giving the marks if we solved the first part. According to mr chan. I'm still wondering how could that happen in a school prelim paper - a question that cannot be solved. Unfortunately, there would be a handful of people who wasted their time doing it compromising their other answers. I think I was one of them. Haha.
Tommorrow's the chemistry paper. I must do well and not let miss lyana down! After all the efforts she made to teach me chemistry which I couldn't really understand (most of the chapters initially). I just learnt how to count the number of protons and electrons last month only okay? LOL.
Posted at 11:55 AM