Friday, September 29, 2006
My sister really gave me a pleasant surprise. When my dad came back, he was loaded with CHOCOLATES, BISCUITS, SNACKS AND CLOTHES. All from London. And it's like A LOT until I can't decide what to eat. (okay, maybe lesser than my holiday trip when we nearly brought back an entire chocolate store) I was delighted to hear when my sister bought a shirt for me. BUT, it was not one, not two, but seven! I was like *jaw drop*. She really knows my kind of taste and my size. And it's like all the exotic shirts (more exotic than yours john! haha.). I really like clothes from London, but they usually cost a bomb. Topman comes from there! I really must get used to wearing the exotic shirts my sister bought from the usual plain t-shirts.

Just before my sister left.

ALL MINE!!! (not all actually ): )
Posted at 10:25 PM