Friday, September 22, 2006
I'm prepared to face the worst. I can forget about VJC for first three months, and not even think about going to SAJC as a backup. I have never before made so many severe mistakes in my papers. And this time it's talking about close to 10marks per mistake. History's gone already, I realised I answered both parts of my SEQ and my SBQ wrongly. THREE grades gone. Nevermind. First three months can widen my social circle of friends in other schools. LOL. I'm still thinking which JC can I make it to since VJC and SAJC are out of the picture.
Nevermind. I still have ONE more subject. HOD of humanities told all of us to study for it because we need it to salvage our l1r5. (She was trying to imply our comb. humanities did very badly)
Time is seriously not on my side. My sister's leaving tonight, meaning I can't study much. Events these few days too. So many people visiting my sister these days. It's getting hard to focus. No, I must tell myself it's not!
Nevermind. Faith and trust.
Posted at 12:48 PM