Monday, September 11, 2006

I just want to thank my classmates Chang yang, Darren, Darryl, Desmond, Jansen, Jiawei, Jonathan Decruz, Junliang and anyone else that I have left out unintentionally, for the birthday present! It was a gundam model kit! I shall fix it after the exams. Thanks!

Things hasn't been going well so far.

Social studies paper was a let down. I can't believe I actually didn't write the third point for my essay. It's not that I didn't know, I just thought I didn't need to. Oh well, at least I made this costly mistake now rather than in the O's. One point in an essay is very crucial, there isn't any room to lose marks. Source-based was rather difficult as well. I didn't tell my mother that it didn't turn out well. I already knew what she would have said. "See lah! Last night eat the oreo cheesecake until you sick!" I'm just glad it's over.

It's actually quite unfair that other classes got tipped off on which questions will come out for the exams. And it really did came out. Oh well. At least I did the paper without anyone's help. :)

I really want to thank God for sustaining me through today's paper. From last night till this morning I wasn't feeling well, my stomach was giving me problems and I was unable to sleep for 2hours+. The feeling was horrible and I was deprived of sleep. But really by his grace and mercy, my stomach didn't give me problems during the exam. I'm still feeling a bit weak now, but I believe I will be healed! (Actually I think I already am)

Posted at 1:14 PM