Thursday, August 17, 2006

YAY! I'M SO HAPPY.

My english oral went extremely well beyond my expectations. It's the first time i didn't feel nervous! And it is UNBELIEVABLE. Because i'm one who gets nervous easily! Even when i was practising with Mr Ho before that, i was very nervous and my body was trembling!

Yes yes yes. Now i feel so confident. I have never spoken so confidently before! It's like a dream come true. I really want to thank all who encouraged and prayed for me! THANKS LOADS.

Oh ya. Sorry to the people around me who were disturbed by my loud oral conversation. LOL. Poor zhihan could even hear what i was reading. Not only him, the people waiting at the other end of the hall also could hear. Sorry! Now i feel so paiseh.

The picture was hard. In fact, i was so stunned by it at first that i only practised a little, like around three minutes or so. And i actually mistook the woman for a MAN. HAHA. So cool lah! I'm sorry to whoever that person in the picture.

At the end of the day, i knew it wasn't in my ability to converse in such a manner. I really want to thank God for enabling me to do so. :)

Posted at 5:06 PM