Friday, August 25, 2006
Guess what came out for english prelim comphrehension?
A PASSAGE ON AUTISTIC CHILDREN (and the other was on a mother and her dyslexic boy).
Perfect. First time a passage came out that i had keen interest in. Psychological problems pertaining to abnormal human behaviour.
The first thing that came to my mind was my MSN nick 'Autism Speaks'. It's my dream career to become a child psychiatrist dealing with the developmental stages of child growth and mainly autistic children. I don't know why either. I'm just interested to help such children. I feel that they should not be the way they are and they should be given a chance to lead a normal childhood. I guess i'll be taking up psychology in NUS when i'm older (although i think i'm still to young to decide), stay loyal to my roots and not fly off somewhere.
Unfortunately, the comphrehension questions were rather difficult. At the end of the exam, everyone was teasing JJ for being autistic because of his eccentric behaviour. So mean. But it was really funny, the way jansen put it.
I heaved a sigh of relief when i found out from miss lyana i got full marks for my prelim titration! Now i have ample marks to minus off from my disastrous QA section.
Posted at 6:26 PM