Tuesday, July 18, 2006

today, i admit was the day when i did the most blur thing ever.

it was during morning assembly. we were asked to sit after we had taken the pledge.

'bright' jt then exlcaimed "EHHH. SO COOL. TODAY WE DON'T NEED TO TAKE PLEDGE"

apparently I HAD NO MEMORY AT ALL that i had taken the pledge. AND I STILL DONT REMEMBER AT THIS VERY MOMENT.

next thing everybody was laughing at me and saying how blur i was. haha. but that's not the point.

i mean I REALLY DONT REMEMBER TAKING THE PLEDGE LEH! even the people beside me assured me that i had taken the pledge, clenched my fists and reciting it. oh my. what is my world coming to. haha.

i THINK i was stoning. oh wait. was i sleeping? but if so, how come i can take the pledge?? this must be a scheme! an evil scheme out to trick jt! hahahaha.

but im serious. until now, i will still say i dont remember any pledge taking.

someone suggested i go see a doctor. LOL.

Posted at 10:46 PM