Sunday, November 06, 2005

Somehow i was just led to write another song during my quiet time today. Here it goes-

Who am I

Verse:

Who am I
To deserve such as this
This love so tender and warm

Who am I
For one like Jesus
To be nailed on the cross for me

Chorus:

I don't deserve
To be the one He would die for
Yet He came to the world
Laid aside the flaws of man
He Chose the cross for you and me

Bridge:

Why would He die for me
Why would He care about me


yeah. that should be it. it's a pity it's too late to play the piano not can go figure out the chords. nvm shall go figure it out tommorrow! it's really amazing how God enables people to write songs just like that. i seriously have no idea on song-writing neither have i been able to compose a proper song for my music theory. =\ it's really the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.

indeed as the song goes, we do not deserve the love and what Jesus did for us on the cross for people like us who has so many flaws in our lives. i really hope this song would really reach out to the people who hear it.

Who am I indeed to deserve such unfailing and imcomparable love that God offers to everyone including you and I. =)

Posted at 11:59 PM