Friday, October 21, 2005

Today has certainly been an AWESOME day. Physics, Amaths and Emaths were the subjects i were to get back. Yes I had expected myself to have done badly in all of them but my God proved me wrong. As in really!! Although physics was a major letdown with only a 63. It may be good to many others but i dont think it's good enough. Gave up 2nd spot for physics to JJ argh! Haha! There will be a next time!

What amazes me most is I got an A2 for both my Amaths and my Emaths. I really didnt see it coming. I mean I didnt really put in as much effort as the rest yet i managed to somehow do well. It has to be the power of God!

What surprises me the most was that I got 4th for emaths in class. Wonderful. I thought that would only be a dream that could only take place in the first term. All praise be to God. Im not trying to boast or anything. I just want to thank my God publicly.

One interesting thing we knew today was the Amaths results of 3C. Splendid I would say. 1A1, 1E8, THE REST F9s!!! What a big contrast. Honghan was the only A1 from there. He deserved it. Another funny thing. One guy most probably a china scholar from 3D scored 99 marks for Amaths! That's so high. And oh yes, you must be wondering where he lost that one mark right? He lost it because he forgot to draw the dotted line for the tangent graph. -.-" right. That's all for today. =)

Posted at 9:06 PM