Saturday, March 19, 2005

My heart it longs
My soul it thrists for more
For more of You

I'm reaching out
I'm waiting here for more
For more of You

Cause all I want is You
And all I need is to be here with You

I'm hungry for Your fire
I'm desperate, You're my one desire
Jesus, please don't pass me by

I need You more than ever
I'm thirsty for a touch from Heaven
Jesus, please dont pass me by

Don't pass me by Lord
I'm desperate for You


yea. Don't pass me by. a song which i find very annointed. Simple but meaningful lyrics of a heart that's desperate and crys out for MORE OF YOU. Please dont pass me by God. =)

got a new neighbour. dey're an indian family. hope dey arent weird or do anithing funni which jeopardize the safety n security of jt's well being! haha. n yes dey r e first NON-CHINESE family in my block! which means my block is no more ALL CHINESE.. aww.. racist! nvm can be more multi racial. at most only corridor darker! JKJK. :P

nearli fell into depression today bcos of e same issue. but by e grace of GOD!! i wasnt so stupid to be deceived by satan XD yea! it's been 2days. so glad alvin came to church today. hopefully he'll bring his sis amy along nxt wk n she'll get back to God. n yea. my comp reali reali spoilt dis time round. cant even use it despite reformatting it. time to call e repairman. later got gce at 845!! so early. stop here.

Posted at 11:55 PM